Friday, April 1, 2011

25 weeks pregnant


Pregnancy has been everything I expected and then some. I expected some nausea. Pregnancy nausea was relentless and slightly debilitating. I finally got some medicine after I lost several pounds and was unable to eat or drink anything. Zofran was a life saver. I did not gain the usual holiday weight last year because I could barely stomach a cracker. I made it through and tried very hard to enjoy every symptom, good and bad. I had all day sickness for about 12 weeks and then night sickness until 17 weeks. I lost 10 pounds in the first trimester but at this point I have put on 19 pounds. It has been weird to see my body stretch and grow in different directions but at same time, it has been amazing and so much fun.


1 comment:

  1. I just read your blog and I can't be more happy for you! After seeing your post on Facebook I decided to take a look at your blog (we went to school together in 6th grade). I truely do understand the LONG journey to get where you are now. My husband and I have been trying for 29 months now (since Dec08) and spent over $10K on treatments. I have had 3 IUI's and 1 IVF, all failed but we are still trying. I have PCOS. Your story is an inspiration to me - pregnancy can be accomplished! I started a blog in Jan09 but I just don't have the strenght to put our TTC journey on there - yet that was the whole purpose of creating the blog :) Our little dog makes a fine baby as well - at least for now.

    ReplyDelete